THE TASTE, THE SIGHT AND THE SOUND OF INDONESIA IS BACK IN BRISTOL FOR THE SECOND YEAR
Last year’s Indonesian festival was a big success. This year we are going to have another one, this time focusing on the tradition and heritage of Indonesian cooking.
The festival will highlight Iconic Indonesian Dishes using fresh and authentic ingredients.
The festival will satisfy your senses with the wide and varied tastes, smells, sights, and sounds of exotic Indonesian culture right here in Bristol. Visitors can indulge themselves in the range of:
- Iconic Indonesian Dishes to taste and buy,
- Exclusive and colourful Indonesian arts and craft to take home,
- Traditional Indonesian Music from the fabulous Bristol Gamelan Community,
- Indonesian Folk Tales by the Bristol Story Teller
- Traditional Indonesian Fashion Show and much more.
Come and join us with family and friends and experience Indonesia as part of the cultural diversity in Bristol.
Check out here for more info